Statesman Journal, Oct. 17, 2014 at 1:31p ET (excerpts):
- Headline: Fukushima radiation nearing West Coast (LIE, it's here already and has been for quite awhile)
- Massive amounts of contaminated water are being on a daily basis released from Fukushima… Radioactive water has continued to leak and be released from the complex
- No state or federal agency is testing Pacific waters for radiation. Not true, they just won't release the data.
- A sample taken Aug. 2 about [750 miles] west of Vancouver, B.C. tested positive for Cesium 134, the Fukushima “fingerprint” [and] Cesium 13. Cesium levels are 10 to 30 times higher than the EPA established limit.
- Further results… show offshore Fukushima radiation down the coast into California…
- The captain of a research vessel… offered to collect offshore samples down the entire coast
- About 40 offshore test results… will be made public next month, said Ken Buesseler, a chemical oceanographer at Woods Hole… at a conference Nov. 13
There are radioactive particles in the ocean at deadly levels and Ken is not concerned. It's amazing how many seafood restaurants are doing huge business when they serve such a deadly dish as they do on the west coast.
Entire species of EVERYTHING is dying off in massive numbers and he says we shouldn't be concerned. Really.
|keeping an eye on radiation levels so YOU get the truth, your author|